Your privacy is important to us at Rentersvine.ca. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Rentersvine.ca collects, and the ways in which Rentervine.ca uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Rentersvine.ca may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the IP address and domain used to access the Site or the Services, the type and version of your browser, the website you came from to access the Site or the Services, the page you entered and exited at, any pages that are viewed by that IP address and what country you are from.);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email and/or physical addresses if applicable);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and credit card number. when you access some Services on the website, including creating a user account, listing a property online, saving your preferences online, signing up for e-mail alerts, or contacting us with a question or concern we may also gather that information.);
- any other information that you send to Rentersvine.ca.
Using personal information
Rentersvine.ca may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Rentersvine.ca discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, thevineinfo.ca may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Rentersvine.ca will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Rentersvine.ca will store all the personal information you provide on the servers of its hosting service provider.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Rentersvine.ca is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to
VOOY GROUP CANADA
11811 32A Ave NW Edmonton,